Friday, October 12, 2012

Lately the transition between September to October

Lately...

I was so lucky to be able to go for Keane's concert FOC :)


And might be doing something interesting in the near future...Oh and I just got a new 'family member' :P


Polka dots are in as LV says so but, stripes are too!


Say hello to Riri, it says "Yo!" to you guys ;P


And I didn't know at Cococurry you get to choose the level of spiciness, and of course I choose level 24, nothing is too spicy for me... Bacons are just so sinful


A good meal after an awesome shoot, and beers included!!! My all time favourite Marutama ramen of course and yeah max out chili padi as usual.

Check out an image from my shoot below XD



I LOVEEEEE IT!!! 


Alcohol session at idle(16a), Dempsey Road...
Very lovely place.
Good music and good company!

xx♥

No comments:

Post a Comment