Tuesday, January 17, 2012

StreetAngels@Sg shoot with Nokriaki Tsuchiya and Golly

Last Saturday, Golly and I had a shoot with Noriaki-san! Many thanks to her I got a chance to get featured on StreetAngles@SG! Basically it is something like the Bijin Tokei(check out the GAL-Tokei[takes awhile to load]) Singapore version! Oh and you could download their iPhone app FREE here: StreetAngels@SG Photo Clock. Or else just search on your iPhone Apps manager!!!

I am Ms. 8:10PM and 8:11PM...




My face looks pretty bucket alright...The Pablo Picaso face...Just had to put his photo up :P

Golly! 8:07PM She had 4~5 mintues? (-_-)ゞ゛ It should be 8:05PM to 8:09PM? (Correct me if I am wrong Golly sorry! (シ_ _)シ )

Anyways, other than time I will be featured on 25th January as well! and Golly will be on the 24th January! So, when it is 24th(Golly) and 25th(Me) of January we'll be on StreetAngels@SG! Please remember to support us~ XD Thankssss in advance (´ε` )♡*chu*

Thanks again Noriaki Tsuchiya-san!!!

Fast forwardddddd...


We went to take Purikura at Parco Bugis since the one at Cineleisure has closed down...(ノД`)・゜・。 I love this S.E.L.C. machine it could print "Kira Kira"(sparking) effect! O(≧▽≦)O That was what I was looking for!!! It was fun to do things like this in such a long while! It reminds me of my secondary school days!

I especially love this set! Specifically the photo one we are 'wearing' the white bear beanie!


Some earring hauls for Chinese New Year this coming week which falls on 23rd Monday and 24 Tueday.
Can't wait to wear my grey Cheong Sam! Σ(゜ロ゜;) Reminds me I gotta work out to loose my mini tummy. gwah...((*゜Д゜)ゞ”

Good night, good morning.
xoxo love,
Hanana

No comments:

Post a Comment