Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kayo's visit to SINGAPORE #2

So anyways you all know Kayo was in Singapore... not so long ago(like last week)...what did she do here then other than MBS? Anyways I supposed to be a Gal centered on thing but it ended up as a free and easy look and see thing. I'm sorry but I think for me it is important to bring someone who has not been to Singapore to see as much landmarks as possible. Being a realistic me I wore my usual 'sweat free' outfits and toured around Singapore!

First stop is 328 Katong Laksa


And yes Kayo really loved it :D


Speaking to Jim the day before, he gave me an idea of bringing Kayo to Gardens by the Bay and boyyyyy it was a damn good idea. It was super lovely there! As you can see from the image above



Gardens by the bay! With all those fancy domey thingies.


Feels just like in Final Fantasy!

Chinese Garden? Funky rocks by the way...


Futuristic dome thingies before sunset...

Annnndddd after

And this too gets better at night!


Kayo-san and me before entering MBS!

Lovely photo of flyer and the high way!


Kayo-san outside MBS!!! WHAT A SIGHT! And that;s all for that night

On the following day

Steph, Sandra and me brought to try local dishes, and I gave her a treat, prawn noodles and let her try one of our most famous desserts at the moment...
LAO BAN soya beancurdddd!

Headed down to the famous 24/7 Mustafa and ended up showing her the Merlion at One Fullerton

Yes for the past XX years of my life I've never takena  photo with the national symbol the Merlion. But hey that's totally cool everyone's a virgin to somethinggggg!!! LOL!

And we brought her to play Darts at Senso!

On her 2nd attempt, I tell you she is a expert and her dart skill is really straight on!
unlike mine which goes up and down... 
Won herself a set of darts and got herself a Dartslive member card! how awesome is that?!

But, ok all good things have to end eventually, and the next location she wull be visiting will be Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!

Hope I get to still see her soon some time, as she said she will be here to take a flight back out to Japan!
So wishhhh me luck!!

xxx,
Hana Hearts

3 comments:

  1. It's great you guys had such fun, everything looked wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the garden is so cool i want to feel like in FF or a game too hehe, u gals look pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, not looking very Gyaru though... Everytime when u visit Singapore there will be something new. If u all ever come here just let me know I'll show you all around ;)

    ReplyDelete