Wednesday, October 17, 2012

HANA HEARTS was at SHOW NING DJ LAB!!!

I'M BACK GUYS!!! ANYWAYS IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN NOTICING WHAT IS GOING ON...

Last Saturday at Tangerine(shophouse name, around Arab street area!), SHOW NING DJ Lab had their 1st FREE DJ Workshop!

I wanted to learning scratching like...back at least 10 years ago, when I was a huge fan of Joseph Hahn if you know who... LOL but there was no music school who taught how to DJ, scratching... (╥_╥)


ANYWAYS 10 years later there is SHOW NING DJ LAB...Finally I could learn how to DJ!

And so I went to the 1st Free DJ Workshop!


DJ Tomu-san on the left and DJ M-Sign-san on this Apple laptop concentration 150%
and yea you can see me on the right resting my lazy arm on my other arm LOL.

And I digggggg the mixes DJ M-Sign-san put up before the workshop start, I totally felt it I wanted to move but yea...was rather shy, you know...


DJ Tomo-san demostrating how to do looping on the DJ console! Looks so simple, but most people tried and took them alllllot of time to get it right. Kinda... Tomu-san asked on to try it up but I was shy (=-=;; ) I shouldn't have been such a spoil sport gwah! I could have learn how to loop with the turntables.


Anyways this photo is from the 2nd workshop due to overwhelming response they opening another slot of the other groups! Anyways that guy pointing at you :P is Mathias Schell(cute isn't he?) he is the resident DJ at Mink(I LOVE MINK, it's so much fun there :D)


(@o@;; ) so many people in such a small space!


Jane trying the looping! I hope I got her name right!

By the way, by the way, by the way, do you know that DJ Tomu-san, is not just like any other DJs alright! Not like DJ who makes it big just by mixing(anyone could do that now)......He is the 1st Runner up at DMC New York in 2005 and  Champion at Redbull SOUNDCLASH Japan! His forte is scratching! How cool is this?! A professional DJ teacher teaching us!


Trying out looping as well!



Everyone had so so so much fun!!!
And as you can see their place is so clean and awesome smelling(for your information), which is super girl friendly especially the toilet! Unlike the usual jamming studio reeks of smoke and sticky carpets eeeeewww much, these all just turns me off bad. I always love dropping by their studio feels so homey, cozy and chill!


Anyways if your interested just drop by 751 North Bridge Road TANGERINE #02-02
Singapore, Singapore 198719
or email them first before you drop by at dj_lab@show-ning.com

And yes I wasn't paid to do this post, as you can see I really love this DJ school and highly recommend ya'all to join them! I know you all will love them too!

I can't wait to go back to Show Ning DJ Lab again!

No comments:

Post a Comment