Saturday, October 6, 2012

Kayo's visit to SINGAPORE

In the beginning of this year Kayo-san started her trip to meet all the Gyaru's all over the world, what made her embark on this trip is she was really fascinated with Kawaii-i TV on NHK, featuring Gals all over the world!

So......On 23 September she landed on our sunny island Singapore, but I didn't have the time to meet up with her till the following weekend.......WITH GOLLY.

Yeap photos are taken from her blog! Was lazy to shoot with my DSLR the entire time :/


I suggested eating Dim Sums, which is indeed a good choice of course HAHAHAHAHA 


Chinese tea after a heavy meal is awesomeeee!

And we went to find Purikura machine shopp... Which is so hard to find nowdays, Pretty in Tokyo Purikura shops are like gone from the face of the earth?!?! WHAT?! NO WAY!!!

ANYWAYS ANYWAYS ANYWAYS, yeap we still manage to find some ghetto korean Purikura machine at cineleisure, there is a J Purikura machine but it is down BWAH...zzz

I look like im eating Golly's head LOLOL

Golly is just so pro at snapping photos!!! Below photo is mmmmmaaaaa favoriteeeee



Professional decorators!!! 

And so Golly had to go off to meet her boyfriend etc...Kayo and me continued on to
KEANE CONCERT!!!
yea 30th September Sunday!!!
We were so lucky to be here!
THANKS ALOT JIM <3


And so, awesome day #1 ended just like this...so fast!!!

good night guys!!! I'll be back tomorrow!


xxxxx, Hanana
P.S. I bought a massive Rilakkuma stay on my blog to see it for yourselffff!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kayo is so tan! She got even tanner from when I saw her <3

    ReplyDelete