Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bluish purple X Magenta purple

Anyways short post on a shoot I did for last month,
I love this makeup I did for the DJ shoot...
This makeup is pretty easy but will look good more blended, gotta admit I didn't blend it that well.
I need to 頑張る!

Sorry for the pixelated photo as the photo is too small to be saved in anyway...

White area: 1) Brow bone with highlight powder feather it out nicely at both ends
2) Middle of the eye lids with highlight powder to give it a little dewy shine.

Magenta Purple Area(Inner side): Dab in with magenta violet
Bluish Purple Area(Outer side): Dab with blue violet.

Back Area: Eye socket contour with black shadow, layer(a bit at a time adding eyeshadow) the black to avoid hard lines. Using black to bring out more definition to the eyes.


NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO TRYYYY! REPLACE IT TO ANOTHER COLOUR IF YOU LIKE! :)

xxH♥

No comments:

Post a Comment