Monday, January 30, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012 and...

Super image heavy... (O.o;; )

sorry for the noisy picture (=-= ;;)

It is the year of the Dragon!
I strongly believe it will be a good year ahead! And so it will be! :)

Unlike many others, who will be having reunion dinner with their big family and relatives. I only have my parents to celebrate with. Well it is a good thing as I will not be having relatives comparing, showing off, bragging and boasting, about all frivolous stuffs, after all having no EQ it just makes one a failure. Not saying my relatives are like that, it's just something that most typical Singaporean relatives would do all the time(yes even times when they get together or see/bump onto each other, I believe relatives from other countries possibly also does that too?). My relatives are mostly too caught up with work and studies, no time for anything else. For my Dad's side I only met them once when I way, way, wayyyyy young, which apparently now "data not found". Don't wish it would be found anyway :X

Buns on the left, new addition to my plush family! That's my kawaii mum on the right :P I took this secretly!

I am Ms 25th January! Was featured on StreetAngels@SG website and on StreetAngels@SG Facebook as well and it is also Noriaki-san's birthday~ Happy Belated Birthday~<3 P.S.: Thanks for the lovely photos!!!


On the eve of Chinese New Year, which is the Reunion dinner, we had dinner at Ju Shin Jung, this place is MASSIVE! They even have private rooms!!! These are small side dishes, you could ask them for top-up free! like unlimited? I'm only like Kimichis for korean dishes. And yes try the Sabafish? It is um um ummm yummy! When I remembered to take a photo I've already devoured the whole it. I think I might be a cat in one of my past live(s)?


 Cinnamon ginger tea with heart shaped <3(I love heart shapes XD)watermelons after dinner. the tea is way sweet...I emptied half of it and added the barley water in. I was a never a fan of sugar, but a fan of desserts...I don't know how I work that relationship hmmm...


 On the first day of Chinese New Year night, we went to eat at Waraku, the wax food display is looking so adorable and yummy!


I seriously love this pair of boots!!! I should have adjusted it before getting this photo taken...

As usual I got a big bowl of ramen...yes this is really BIGGGG like GINORMOUS bowl of ramen, BIGGGGGER than ma headddddd!!! Though it is huge but the taste and noodles were so-so, I guess I had too high expectations for the Waraku over there. I love my noodles thin, springy, chewy and crunchy. I am so anal about my noodles (;; >.>)

It's so orangey with taking photos with incandescent lighting. I didnt wear lashes that day ( >3<)

A drink after dinner watching people go by...Life's little pleasures. Never drank such yummy Apple cider before!!! Sparkling too! 4.3% ~ 4.7% alcohol content. Totally don't taste like it. So fruity and sweet!

OHHH yea had crabs for the 2nd day, and yes the pincers already went missing when I took the picture. I'm one of the main culprit. Curry black pepper crab, UMMM UMMM UM!


See how much meat it has!!!

Funny me, I actually cried after finishing the crab... (@~@ ;;) Thinking how it is being killed just to be food for us... But well this is life... I hope I spared it's life from a longer life in caged torment(not forgetting the string which ties up its limbs)...

Well that is about my Chinese New Year...Went back to work on Wednesday, thank God because I love my job, I didn't had that dreadful feeling going to work the next day.

Anyways, lately, I am trying out nail patches or aka nail foils? As I am a clumsy person, who always knocks into stuff when the nail varnish isn't dry yet, such a MAJOR PAIN IN THE NOSEEEEE(the smell =.=). These nail patches are the best solution, but because my toes are so small I gotta stick and cut it into the shape of my toe. A little bit troublesome. But hey it saves me from sniffing and getting high on methane(which means my hands would shake (@~@ ;;) ), I am so getting some more... Will show ya'all on the next post!


A still from Wong Kar Wai's movie: In the mood for love

Can't wait for Valentines day! Date? Naw. Who needs a date when you got a date with HONG KONG! Yes will be going to Hong Kong pretty soon, so excited. I'm already starting to prepare for the trip,  I am also even trying to pick up Cantonese!The fashion labels, the food, the weather, the movies, the streets... Gonna paint a fresh beautiful memory there with my family V(^~^ )

Alright, thanks for reading guys!!!
I'll try to be back as soon as I can! Gonna hit the sack!
Take care, stay healthy and be happy! :) And don't forget to live life with gratitude!

Xoxo <3 ,
Hana

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I got it from Gyaru webstore on FB!!! it's pretty cheap only like $35 :O

    ReplyDelete