Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A late Happy 2012

A late Happy 2012 to all!

It will soon be the Dragon year, the Dragon is an auspicious mystic creature for the Chinese.
Even though people believe 2012 would be the end of the world, or what so ever yada yada B.S..
I believe this year would be the best year ever! And will be the most prosperous, fruitful one.

I think I didn't have any resolution last year, hmm what was I doing last year...hmmm, ok I prefer not to remember :P So for this year...

Resolutions would be short and simple:
1) Get an enjoyable job
2) Be wiser and more sensible.
3) Make a lot $$$
4) Make more quality friends.
5) Drop all the bad habits and bad stuffs.
6) To be more skilled.

okkkkkay...not so short afterall (=-=;; )

Though this year is full of heartaches, and many taking my sincerity for a ride. but at least I've learnt a lot. Thanks to those who made my life difficult. It made me become a much more wiser, better and stronger person.

I'll go on fighting hard! And write more wonderful post for you all!
For this year I will incorporate more food recommendations and videos(what videos? stay around to find out)!

Goodnight and sweet dreams!
Thanks bunches for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment