Sunday, January 22, 2012

Lately...Dubstep.

Yeap while searching on youtube...
I found some really interesting music...check it out and show some LOVEEEEEE~
Enjoy guys.
Anyways...What is Dubstep? Feeling lazy so...Wiki will do the trick...

Xoxo.

Give the whole music a go! This is the music which started my relationship with dubstep.

Very familiar...OH I HEARD THIS AT JOANNE'S SHOP!!! 

Catchy catchy catchy!

Just love it don't ask :P

Everything about it is just sick!


Last one!!!

Hope these music bring you guys some motivation and inspiration and all good things!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo those are some pretty good songs O:

    My favourite provider is GoingQuantum. I don't think they do their own mixes, but the things on their channel is pretty good <3 One of theirs that I love is 2Girls, 1 Dubstep.It's a guestmix by DJ Cafe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyvdTw3FnGQ&feature=relmfu

    This mix is also really good, imo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtohyRsFKlw The intro is kinda long (45 seconds), but I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendations! I will look it up now :) My playlist is prettyyyyyyy...pathetic... Let me know if there is more good stuff that you happen to chance upon XD

    ReplyDelete