Thursday, January 5, 2012

Back to reality.

Short-short post yo!

Yes back to reality, gotta move my S. and find a job...
Yes this is the look of the day, geekyish boy, ohmigwad I look-a-like-a-boy. I neeeeeeeeda look professional and no nonsense, at least for today and of course not too much makeup. When I start work then I'll go back to my usual experimental self. KEHEHEHE!!!

Duck lip again, moi de la signature look. ok excuse me for my garbage French. Duck lip to spice up the photo yo!...Or else I either look angry or somewhat giving that uninterested face that you all might feel like punching. :X I'll do a tutorial on this hair style soon!


Anddddd I went for express manicure after that, because I felt like sitting down but no where to do so. Possible, shady and unhygienic looking places is a negative-negative please... OTL wow I actually paid $13 just to sit down.......sorta, nice(sarcasm to self). Oh well whatever...I have never tried the shatter effect nail polishes before, so I just gave it a go. And yea it's pretty gorgeous, well of course, anything in hot pink are gorgeous! Well to me... I had too much Gong Cha(Quality bubble tea from Taiwan?) today (=-=|| )

Man seong hou(Good night in Cantonese).
I've been trying to pick Canto up. Wish me luck~!
And DJ + Actor Thomas Price(aka Tom Price) from Hong Kong is uber hot. Period. Google him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment