Friday, December 16, 2011

Secilia Luna gig @ Scape

Great music, great band.
Super bad marketing, time management, management and turn up, imo.
My friends and I bought the VIP after party ticket and ended up we only have 15minutes of after party. Total cheat and rip off.
And yes I don't give a flying fug about the Starfishes, wait not just me, most people are here to see Secilia Luna. The other 364days you could just have your own Starfish events. Don't waste our and Secilia Luna's time!

And yea we end up drinking...that explains the weird photos taken...
Janice and me mali-boozing away...boringgggg....

This shot uncalled for!!! (@~@;; )

Davinci's boots stealing the limelight! 

I shoulda have worn boots, it would be so much easier to jump around...

Trying to squeeze everyone into this small space...

Like finally the show began! 



Mirai in the mood

Rio is super friendly all of us like her alot!!!
Golly and me keeps doing the hearto sign to her <3

It was all a great night especially when your with a fun group of friends and of course great music! Even though everything else pretty much sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment