Tuesday, December 27, 2011

M.A.C. Glitter and Ice Holiday Makeup Launch

Golly and I was invited to MAC Glitter and Ice product launch!
And I saw Mirai-chan there ( *^o^*)V

Picked up few tips from Beno Lim the Senior Artist of M.A.C.

Transfer mascara to a small tiny brush for easier application to lashes, both top or bottom. I would prefer using the length of the mascara brush to brush the top and tip of the mascara to apply the bottom, cautiously applying it from the roots brushing out to the ends of the lashes, as I feel it it coats the lash faster and more evenly. Then brush it out with a mascara brush to separate the lash and to remove the excess.

Adding lighter and shiny shadow in the middle of the lids to give some shine and gradation, then contour the eye socket.

The model's hair looks uncomfortable, but it looks super neat!

Glitter and Ice makeup collection....There's more!

Pigment and lipglass sets!
Yeap I am a total sucker for nude lip colour and I fell for it tsk tsk...
Ended up buying 2 sets, Dazzlesphere Smokeyblue pigment and Iced Delights Lip Bag which includes, a lip liner, a lip gloss and a lipstick. Thank God for Golly, she gave me her voucher. I feel so super broke, like broken. (=-= ||)

Photo with hot model...yea minus the makeup which make him look weird... Arghh!!! the frame chopped off his insane mohawk! Sadded.
Mi-chan where are you looking? Don't be shy  :P

Golly and me after the event having late dinner at Sakae sushi Bugis.
Lucky we had some muchies at the event or else our stomachs would have digested itself.
And yea I love the melon cocktail served there urgh I didn't get enough!!!


Comparing to Shu Uemura x Wong Kar Wai collection, it seem like this season's main colours are blues, reds, mahogany red, glitter gold,  glitter silver!  And yes for Shu Uemura's palette it cost $115 each, as for M.A.C.'s pigments it only cost $65. I'm sorry W.K.W. I betrayed you... OTL


Yeap, as you can see I am a sucker for interesting packaging...
 Dazzlesphere Smokeyblue ornament, comes with 4 pigments, stacked up 2 by 2.
You could rearrange it if you want to!

Shiny under flash, the blue looks rather purplish without flash, love the metal silver and white combo.
The shadows are easy to blend,  I also tried mixing it with lip gloss, the effect is rather interesting, I shall continue on another post :P

Let's try it on moi self!
Blue, with my usual makeup look, don't forget your usual gyaru highlight and shading! Eyes open.
Does not look overly dramatic if you keep it within your socket area, not too much as I am just going our for dinner and chill out session with my BFFs! Feel free to experiment with it!


With eye lids closed, the blue here seems slightly purplish, using the the black pigment I contoured the border of the shadow, at the socket area. 
Rock the Holiday look with the blues!


Happy Holidays Peeps!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment