Thursday, December 8, 2011

CRAZY CHEAP SHOPPING WEEK!

So busy lately haven't got the time to go out much...
Instead of shopping in malls, I've been shopping alot lately at home online!

And is addicted to Gmarket Singapore... (|| =3=)

Check out the stuffs I've got!!!

Cecil McBee tote bag! Well this is supposed to be a freebie with the Cecil McBee magazine...
for only SGD $5.80 WHAO!!!


Latte Art Morning Pack, Makeup Primer from Tony Moly
Texture is really great, it isn't thick and greasy like those other makeup base/moisturizers urgh! Container is cute and it smells great. Retailing at Tony Moly stores in Singapore for about $28++?
I highly recommend it! :) Only SGD$14.80 on Gmarket!

Brown maxi dress...which looks like dirty green here.. SGD $14.00 ( OoO)

This is not all...there's more to come...waiting for the delivery D:

I was lucky and grabbed this 3 lovelies for only SGD $15 at Watsons and it's the only one left!!!

Majolica Majorca red eyeliner and lipglosses it would cost around SGD$60++ to get these 3

I am such a Queen of cheap!

Hehe just washed and curled my hair hope it gets more natural after I wake up tomorrow morning! 
Can't wait for tomorrow's AFA cosplay crew drinking session XD

More post to come!
AFA 2011
Work friendly Gyaru makeup
Secilia Luna Gig
MAC Glitter and Ice event
Collab video with Golly!

No comments:

Post a Comment