Friday, November 18, 2011

SEVEN #2 Shoot, Afa'11 & Wedding

Sorry for the lack of update I am so very busy these few weeks,
been working part time as proof reader...The usual day I fall asleep at least 3 to 5 times shhh!!!
Till I found a full time job...I have to stick with this at the moment...

Did a second shoot for SEVEN with Ariel this time round.
She's sucha sweetheart <3



And was photographing for AFA this year, for the judges most favorite cosplayer segment.
Second day was free and easy

Guess who is this ( >3<) hehe~! No prizes for the right answer though :X
Oh yeah and thanks Joanne for the awesome violet hair dye! It looks blue due to fluorescent lighting D:


And I met with Kamiiisaka Hajime who shoots for B.L.T. magazine!!!
He is super coooool when he is in serious mode working! ( >3<)~<3
Check out his website here: Kamiiisaka Hajime Photographs


Like finally I finished my basic photography course at Objectifs! Alvin Tang is a great lecturer, he is very patient and detailed in explaining.
I really can feel and see much improvements in the photos I take now days... Well of couse except the camwhore ones :P

Here is one of my favorite photo I took, feels very clam ain't it?
Planning on taking advance photography there!



And as for day, I need to look professional for today's wedding photography job, and because my violet is fading to lilac...I went to get my roots retouched and hair dyed to Gatsby's bubble hair dye almond ash colour...It looks pretty grey on my hair... 

Thanks Leon T. for the great help!!!

the one on the right

Actually, now I have 2 tones on my hair, as you can see my ends has a lighter shade than my upper hair and... My roots are more blonde than grey...FMLLLLLL... so ugly oh well I needa grow it out...
I think it wouldn't look that bad, when the colour is slightly washed off.

Next time round I'll never buy bubble hair dyes ever again...It does not colour that well. I have tried the Liese bubble dyes, when I had a darker hair colour, it seems like nothing changed and it is expensive! tsk.
I recommend, Hoyu Beauteen, L'Oreal(even ammonia free) hair dyes, as from my many hair dying experiences those are the two best brands!

Argh!!! I'm gonna change my hair style next year!!!
But first when this colour washes off im dying it pink!!!

Alrighty, here are only some updates...I'll be back soon with a thorough update on the events! 
Good morning and sweet dreams, over and out from Singapore.

Xoxo. I'll be back.*imitates Arnold Schwarzenegger*

No comments:

Post a Comment