Wednesday, November 23, 2011

SE7EN SHOOT 2


Sweet heart buckled leopard print dress + Envelope clutch 
I would so like to own this T-T

Shot again for SE7EN, this time with Ariel as model. This time less of a straight up white wall shoot, well in the end I ended up shooting her at the same white wall due to time constraint. As you can see I try to make use different areas of the same location to bring in more mood in the pictures...


Fuzzy bottom dress + Printed scarf, sand coloured handbag  


Pink floral dress

Stripped waist hugged jacket + Asymme white netted dress
Love love loveeeee the dressss!

From this batch you can see that there are more varieties, as compared to the first shoot. The first shoot's clothes were more office, after office friendly clothing. As for this shoot these clothes are more for casual, party, gala, dinners or even weddings.

Laced trench coat, great for the rainy season, I wanted to get this...

Flowy eggplant print dress, funny cute prints, I love how soft and flowy the fabric it is.

SE7EN is located at Chevron House(Opposite Watsons) at Raffles Place Mrt. Each design on comes in 3 pieces; S,M,L only.

Black feathered, lily of the valley dress
Most ideal for dinners, wedding dinners feathers on the shoulders and embroidered flowers makes dress looks more sophisticated, rather than oh-it's-just-another-LBD.

If you love good quality and good fit clothes, please drop by I promise you, your trip will not be wasted! You'll only regret if you didn't come earlier or regret you didn't buy anything because their clothes runs out REAAAAAAAAAAL FFFFFASSSSST...Yes when I meant REAAAAAAAAAAL FFFFFASSSSST is it like lightning fast. I didn't even get to see some of their pretty new ones, because most of it ran out on the first day they displayed (;;;# T-T)?! <--- alot of mixed feelings

Sweet bow dress with embellished with faux pearls
Great for parties and going out

This is not a paid advertisement ok. I really love their clothes, just that I have barely enough to make it every month. Till I get a job which pays me well...


Meeting my folks after the shoot, I almost fell down camwhoring...That's why the face, embarrassing...Yes the glasses is to make me look like an intellect and the le photogphe art fart. :X oops now you know I am also another wanna be, poser lol.
I miss my violet/blue hair, I wanna be Clementine all over again, wait maybe I should go orange this time...hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment