Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wong Kar Wai x Shu Uemura

Advert by WKW titled: Mask
"A fantasia rich with emotions, "Mask" is a dance between the extreme heat of passion and a sea of calm, climaxing in a glittering shower of healing beauty."

Beautiful aint it?


OMGOMGOMGOMGBBQ!
My favorite director, Wong Kar Wai collaborates with Shu Uemura to come up this year holiday makeup collection, sorry I might be a little slow...

Who is Wong Kar Wai?
Girl, your missing out on a lot, the last great film that he directed was My Blueberry Nights starring Norah Jones, Jude Law.


He is most famous for directing Chungking Express, Happy Together, In the Mood for Love and 2046.

I love the that unique art direction he put across in his movie. The use of music, dark lit/colour filtered lit settings. These movies exudes a strong distinctive Hong Kong essence so must that when I went Hong Kong I felt like as if I was living his movies...

Palette are inspired by Charles Bukowsk's poem "Burning in water,drown in flame." Hence, two colour palette, bleu and rouge
Bleu palette on the left and rouge palette on the right
Each palette is retailing at SGD$115
Nail colours SGD$49 each set


Other items,
Mascara with glitter SGD$45, lip rouge SGD45 as well, Lashes SGD$45& SGD125, White Recovery Ex+ Brightening Cleaning Oil with Advanced Formula($155 450ml), blush and brush set SGD $125.


Oh man seeing in pictures is just not enough for me, I'm going to drop by Shu Uemura later and have a closer look, and try it all out!
( >3<)

Xoxo <3






No comments:

Post a Comment