Sunday, August 5, 2012

Gugu inspired look on Egg July 2012

Gugu on Egg July 2012

Feeling really inspired by Gugu's eye make, and I came up with my own Gugu inspired eye make. (Like duh at myself.)
Anyways as you can see from her eye make she only applied the green and pink eyeshadow on the 1/3 end of her eyes no more than that.

For this inspired eye make, I am giving it a cat eye shadow touch, check out the image below and u know what I mean... Anyways here is what I have used

This is costal scents's78 Shadow and blush palette, it's quite a strong colour try to layer it so as not to get too much colour when u put it on, layer it till you get your desired amount of  intensity. And remember the trick is blending it more, you do not want harsh lines on your face ;)
  1. Two faced Eyeshadow Primer (To make colour more intense)
  2. MAC's Feeling Fresh frost Eyeshadow, it got it from MAC Hey, Sailor! Collection
  3. MAC's Amplified Impassioned A32
  4. Etude House's Cream Gold shadow
  5. Maybelline Hypersharp Liner
I used MAC's Amplified Impassioned A32

Instead of 1/3 of the eye, I prefer to cover 3/3 of the eye lid. But don't get me wrong not completely but...Like the picture below!!! Check it out!!!

Use a flat eyeshadow brush to create the 'tail' at the back, or you could also use a gel liner brush to achieve it, of course clean the gel liner off first before you use it to line your shadow.

ANDDDDDD IT'LL LOOK LIKE THIS WHEN EYE IS OPEN ;)

I am wearing Decorative Lash's Play Sexy #2 and Bottom Lash Play Sexy #4

Ran out of poses.... LOL

Hope you enjoy this eye make :)
Sorry it's a little short...Short post as there is work tomorrow... OTL

8 comments:

  1. You did it so good! This makeup really suits on you! You're so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yumi! Makeup is all about practicing and creativity! Magazine helps alot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great!! :) <3 teach me more gyaru makeup sensei!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!!! Would love to impart more of my skills to you :)

      Delete
  4. very strong, vibrant pop colours! like! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks YY老师!this is my first attempt combing two strong colours together didn't think it would work :D

      Delete
  5. wow! i like that make up set!!
    and hey you're beautiful!!
    if you don't mind check out my blog and follow me if you like
    i'll follow you ^__^

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete