Saturday, August 11, 2012

flumpool. what? flumpool.

Flumpool will be playing in my iPhone from today on wards...
It has been a long while since I've heard good music. Not cacophony of egotistical instruments colliding like a car crash for 3294280571 times, not stupid beats and rhythms with 'tew tew tew, ti ti ti, ding ding ding' which kids find very catchy.

THANK THE UNIVERSE FOR FLUMPOOL, UNIVERSE BLESS FLUMPOOL!
check out their other songs, two of us, 春風(Haru Kaze), Because I am


my current favorite hoshi ni negai wo, gonna loop this song every morning and after work till I get sick of it. lol.

GOOD NEWS FOR PEOPLE RESIDING IN SINGAPORE

flumepool and WEAVER WILL BE PERFORMING AT *SCAPE WAREHOUSE on 15 SEPTEMBER 2012[SAT], 1900HRS
Tickets going at $128[VIP SEATING(best seats in da house)] and $68[GENERAL ADMISSION(standing)]

I am not advertising for JLive, just hoping that everyone will be there giving your best support to them :) Recently there are a lot of awesome J bands coming into SG...It's awesome but not so awesome to my wallet. I think I've already spent $2k watching concerts OTL...

xox
Will be back soon! Promise.

1 comment:

  1. Jealous of Singaporeans... I want to go. :( And it's on my birthday too!!! TT__TT

    ReplyDelete