Friday, August 10, 2012

CandyDoll Magical Runway at Reebonz


Firstly I really wanna thank Mawaki-さん, asking me along to assist him with his makeup demo, if we haven't met, I think I wouldn't be at the event... (T-T ) We met by accident, timing was just right!

Man, I would have bought a couple of things from Reebonz if only that day was pay day. tsk. Girls who came down to the event get to enjoy a lot of discounts on that day.
Even CandyDoll makeups were SOOOOO MUCH CHEAPERRRRR, correct me if I'm wrong it $5 to $8 cheaper? THAT'S ALOT!!!!
So be sure to catch CandyDoll's next event!!!!!
and save $$$ on CandyDoll Cosmetics ;)

I come to notice my maxi dress is making me look big... OTL

CandyDoll products! Shading compressed powder is a new in product! 
Be sure to get it to shade your face smaller

All the blush colours and highlight...missing a liliac highlight
I really love the pink flamingo colour, 
should have bought it  together with the pink ramune colour. 
*!@$@%$%&%$%@#!@^&(&*)*(#@$# at myself*

I WANT THE PINK RAMUNE COLOUR (T~T )

I REALLY REALL REALL REALLY REALLLLLY LOVE CandyDoll's Pink Ramune Lip colour. Apricot Beige is rather nude, but with more of an orangey tinge, it in my opinion it wouldn't make you look unhealthy pale. Well that depends on your skin tone too. M.O.S.S (S) Pte Ltd would you be so kind you give me Pink flamingo blush and Pink Ramune lipstick? *kira kira puppy eyes* LOLOLOL ok...RIGHHHHHT HANA...

MOVING FORWARD(sounds familiar where did I hear this 2 words from)...


What Mawaki-san taught the girls are, the way to use Base > Foundation > Concealing >how to shade and highlight accordingly!

Assisting Mawaki-san, and I also picked up a few tips and trick from him as well!

Mawaki-san working his magic :)

HERE'S THE MOST INTERESTING PART
Anyway here is a diagram on how to shade a face according to your shape.
What we want to achieve shading a face is obviously to make one's face smaller.
Tsubasa highly recommends all beautiful ladies to use this technique!
Click to enlarge images!
Taken from CandyDoll

This first diagram explains and shows the area to shade on a round face(top) and a square face(bottom[my face T~T])

This first diagram explains and shows the area to shade on a long face(top) and a triangle face(bottom)


Denise, Nini, Pearly and Golly were there :D I wasn't lonely at all ♥
Well of course not forgetting Kaori and Mawaki さんs LOL

my fail self taken photo, as you can see my make for the day, was using DollyWink's Bohemian eyeshadow palette(first attempt).

Mawakiさん and Kaoriさん, Kaori is so petite

Group picture with the 2nd Group!

So ladies please remember, there are no short cuts if you wanna look beautiful(cliché but truth...). If your are meticulous  doing your make, everyone could see your invested time and skill, practice makes perfect. ;) Normally I would spend at least an hour and a half on hair and makeup.

Remember when putting on eyeshadow or blush layer it, as it will be easier to work with a little by a little instead of having too much and you have to rub off, or worse clean it all off(wastage of products). Less is more!

♥♥♥
Hana

Some images are taken from http://www.facebook.com/CandyDollSingapore

4 comments:

  1. You often go to event like this? It's really cool! In France, there aren't event like this! Maybe in Paris, but I don't live in Paris! :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends, once in a long while! As there is alot of japanese products being brought to Singapore. Therefore the events, creating awareness.

    I would like to have my own get together but I dont think there is alot to do in Singapore. I am not a very creative person ): i used to be lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that events look so fun. I wish we had something like that in the UK. You know with Asian products ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOOVEEEE this post ^^

    Love Emi

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete