Monday, March 5, 2012

HONG KONG HONG KONG! I


Hello guys, I am really sorry haven't got the time to blog. I just came back from Hong Kong(again). Yes I was there to watch L'Arc~en~Ciel live... I am sooooo tired from all the 'exercise', never in my life I've exercised sosososososososososoooooooooo much... Give me a mini break for today. I haven't have enough sleep as I needed to catch an early flight back home. It is great to be home again!

 Let the photos do the talking for now alright?

Dim sum place at an 'ulu' place in Mongkok!

The Hong Kong I see from W.K.W.'s movies.

A typical real estate office...fwahhhhh feels like headache

 Dessert shop near(opposite-ish) All Saints' Middle School Mongkok. UMAI UMAI UMAI, highly recommend that you visit! Mummy eating her Bake cheese sweet potato!

Hong Kong Industrial Centre at Lai Chi Kok Station (Exit C), beautiful clothes at great prices. If you are wondering were clothes from Far East Plaza comes from...Look no further. Clothing and shopping finds will be up on the next post. Budget: SGD$10 and up, my picks are normally SGD$30 up.  

 Antique shop at Sheung Wan
Kaname-san's favourite ( >3<)

The glaring sun in the cold wind.

Yummy Macaron! Cheap, pretty and not too sweet. A great combo!

Honeymoon at Western Market

Mango Pancake and Mango Pomelo Sago drink(has taste of coconut milk :/), cheaper than prices in Singapore. There's only one Mango Pancake is served in Honeymoon restaurants in Singapore ):

So creamily sinful. Life is great that is why I've gain weight...



B-e-a-utiful furniture store. Forgot where it is at...I want my furnishings like this when I own my own condo...

Afro doggie~



BESS at Tsim Sha Tsui, last day of holiday!

 It is great to be home.

 Pretty lights, how inviting...


Xoxo,
Good night everybody! Or say zou san hou!
Hana L.

No comments:

Post a Comment