Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dolly Wink Otona Series Prelaunch Lunch

As usual Singapore is slow in releasing this series which has already been release months ago.
Here's a 30sec Dolly Wink CM

Tsubasa-san is so adorable <3 for her.

I was the lucky few who got invited by Mandom to try Dolly wink's Otona Series. WOOOHOOO~

Thank you Sochii for the pictures :)
Shino, Seika and Me~ Taking photos while waiting for the lovely pancakes from TCC

Other than Kate brow powders, I would totally recommend Dollywink Otona series brow powders, comparable or even better than M.A.C. brow powders! The lightest shade goes really well with blonde hair, pigments are in rather fine granulometry. M.A.C. brow powders are more pricey :(

No.#03 Shade Brow Mascara

I am using 01 brow mascara on my brows, saves me so much effort on dying my eye brows. Totally recommend you this brand as the mascara is applied on my brows really well, as compared to Kiss Me HEAVY ROTATION brow mascara(Image below). It is rather cakey, hard and does not coat well. As compared to Dollywink Otona series. As it coats really well from different directions of applying and still your brows feel soft even after drying!


Urgh nice shot by my pudding hair is growing out. Admiring my just blonded brow LOL.

Sparkling Cotton Candy Take #1

Sparkling Cotton Candy Take #2

Puri Kura with everyone! + 1 Gyaru-O

Ever tried bottom lashes? If not please try it! It looks really natural for the Otona series! If you want to play safe get bottom lashes fixed in a straight direction!

Tried Dollywink Otona series Lash #13 Baby girl on a day to work

It brings more attention to the eyes! Plus my colleague, photographer says it looks good and all au nautral! XD She would totally not know it is fake, if I have not told her!!! She love my pink beaded Greek Goddess top too ( >3<)
Hope you guys enjoy experimenting with the lashes for work looks! ( ^3^)
Remember when you look good you feel good!


Xoxo,
Hana L. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment