Sunday, February 26, 2012

Post Hong Kong trip (Summaried)


FINALLY I'M BACK FROM HONG KONG!!! YAY.

BUT


I have fallen sick, being a stubborn asshole I did not take my Mum's advice on wearing more thicker less skimpy clothing when going to bed and serve me right I'm down with flu...WHICH INCLUDES sore throat, bad cough(what a good combination :/), runny nose(usual), headache and body ache. It wasn't so bad when I was back in the studio working the 1st day, then the 2nd day showed signs by night and BOOM the 3rd day.

And that is why I am able to sit fuwa fuwa ass here to write this blog post(Stayed home to rest for today). Gosh these days is just so super busy. As my company is launching their website full force, the studio team have to rush everything like crazy(includes me of course). Let me summarise the trip by using some pictures shall we?

not a very glamorous place to have this shot :X


 Yummy fruit tea, I wanna try to come up with the recipe.

camwhoring at hotel lobby when nobody's there :X 

 Never seen so much gorgeous men boots and shoes before...

outfit of the day! believe it or not the pair of booties is only for SGD$15.

Dad bought me a pair of Evisu glasses~ (Thank you so much DADDY!!! <3)

Yummy orange chocolate and white strawberry chocolate fondue for only SGD$11+ WOW!

Xoxo,
Gotta sleep~ Working tomorrow!
Hope I have some time to blog tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment