Sunday, June 23, 2013

What's with the stupid thick brows?!

WHAT'S WITH PEOPLE TRYING TOO HARD WITH THE WHATEVER ULZZANG THICK BROWS REPUGNANT LOOK. OK SORRY I AM SLOW. BUT YEAH DON'T JUST DO IT THINKING YOU CAN WORK IT...

Please people if you have a mind, please use it, use it analytically, ask yourself truthfully: "Does the BLOODY THICK CRAZY BROWS work?" If not change it to suit your look accordingly... (Then again that depends on one's aesthetic view) Or ask your friends if the look works.

I admit, I tried black dark brows on myself before it didn't work never did. Only works when I cross dress

Anyways, I did my own version of failed thick brows and I took photos dedicated to these guys enjoy!

Crayon shin chan brows lol, yes on purpose sarcastic poses.

Since I already has the dark brows on I try being Frida for 5 minutes.
Not forgetting a bit of  the Frida moustache.


Happy Sunday guys!!! And a good new week ahead!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment