Friday, July 13, 2012

GOOD NEWS FOR ALL!!!

Hello guys sorry for the lack of updates, I'm experiencing a laptop crisis at the moment...Bear with me a little while I'm getting a new one pretty soon :)

Anyways aaaaaa lot of  good news for YOU GUYS and me, I'll be annoucing in a while!

Firstly, I will be involved in the Shibuya Gals event this coming Saturday(14th July 2012) at Takashimaya's Watsons, together with Golly-locks, Wendy Ashley and Kelly Konomi for The First Ever Gyaru Meet-up Session!!!

So I hope you guys could come down and join us and show us your support :D
It will be a fun day filled with photo taking, makeup tips, games and prizes to be won!!!


And before this event I was at Mandom office to try out the new decorative lashes!!! I seriously love the Play Sexy lash series! Which I will be doing a thorough review about, when it is available in Watsons stores!

OMG MA BIG FACEEEEEE....ok cut the crap...I LOVEEEEE SEXY CATTY LASHES *PURPUR NYA!* =-=;; dramatic me... 

Golly, me and Evonne(beauty blogger), sexy series rooooockkks!
=-=;;;;; my left hand.......

The tried and tested sexy series lash testers!!! WOOOO! NYAAA!

And finally the sexy and cool lash people group shot!


Read on to find out a really good new for you guys!!!


Another good news for me is...I will be writing for SGCafe's J-fashion column together with Golly!

Gotta admit that I am not really well equipped with good superb grammar and awesome vocabulary, but hey I am gonna give my best shot! I am always very passionate about J fashion and tribes. So watch out for me over there alright?!!! ;)

OK FINALLY GOOD NEW FOR YA'ALL...
To celebrate my 7000k reads...which is not a lot but I'm still happy, I am going to have my very first give away, the post it should up a week or so from today so watch my blog!!! I'll give you all a little sneak peek what I'll be giving away, here's some of favourite products....This give away will not just be for Singaporeans, but people all around the world!!! How cool is this?!?!?!?!!!!

And so this will be the first item I'll be giving away!!!
My all time most favourite eye lash glue!!! I use it for both lashes and sometimes to stick up double eyelids :X

The one I will be giving away is the clear type, it'll be perfect for any type of lashes!


Ok good night gaizzzzz hope you had a great time read because I and a great time writing :D
Need to hit da sack for da 'battle' tomorrow!

XOXO,
HANANA ♥
(P.S. The only bad new is my precious iPhone 4 is stolen, anyone wanna donate me your used phone? LOL!!! Oh and yep I went to One Ok Rock with my at that time new pink hair, which now faded to blonde...lol!~♥)

No comments:

Post a Comment