Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HANA at AFM'12

9-10 June was AFM!
I was there with Sgcafe, taking photos of the bands and cosplayers who got interviewed.
I'll let the pictures do the talking...

Yes I never leave home without my L'Arc cape.

Eating ramen Hana style(Lots of chili powder)

AFM press conference at Plaza Low Yat

Vanguard segment with Kaname Vs
Kaname was brutal but...I heard he lost to Aimi(seiyuu for Suiko). LOL.
OTL for him

My AFM Media pass. (*^0^*)

LOL was trying on my Neko mimi beanie.

Cute finds: MYR$13 each

Day 2 at AFM
Finally got the chance to take a photo with Kaname-san after his interview, that is......still not the only time he did not get mobbed by his fan. He got mobbed taking photos with his interviewer fans LOLOL.

Flow concert was totally amazing! And I got a wink and flying kiss from Take(guitarist)!
And I am finally able to get this Domo-kun tee, wanted to get at last year's AFA but xs is all sold out tsk. LOL yes I am trying to imitate Domo-kun's pose and mouth

Going back on Monday

Not forgetting I shared a big bottle of  Honey Choya with Bjorn on the way back to Singapore.
When the trip gets boring, spice it up with a little tasty drink(s)! :P

By the way guys, sorry for the lack of updates, my laptop is dying on me I'm using my dad's one currently...It'll be back from repair pretty soon!


Xoxo,
See you next time. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment