Monday, September 10, 2012

STGCC Day #1

IM BACKKKKK!!! I was covering STGCC under SGCAFE.(using my camera that is, my interviewing skills isn't good.)

STGCC is held at Marina Bay Sands this year, how awesome is this?!
But it feels a little weird as Marina Bay Sands has always been a posh, kaching kaching, and seems like a all so serious place, seeing cosplayers roaming around feels a little odd. If I were cosplay I would feel a little odd too. Check out SGCAFE's post on STGCC!

 Check out my media lanyard 


Carlo Pagulayan

I can't believe how fast he could just come up with a sketch @~@

Group photo with Carlo Pagulayan!!!
ARGH MY FRINGE IS ABIT TOO LONG. Reminds me I gotta go get a hair cut!

Andy Tong's tatts!


 Stephen Segovia

Thank you Edward for this!!!

I'm sorry Carlos P., I got a rather random photo of you...Anyways these guys are super fast with their sketch, I feel like a failure... (T-T ) I used to draw a lot.

MOVING ON...

I'm sorry guys, I'm not so much of a comic novel fan but...
I AM SURE INTO GRAPHIC DESIGN......
and I SO VERY LOVE TOKIDOKIIIII~!

I was so lucky to get 30mintues with Simone Legno, I happily snap away with my camera! u


 Simone signing on Edward's board!

Legno-san looking hot when is he concentrating!

AND AND AND AND I MANAGED TO STEAL A PHOTO WITH HIM...


and eh yea I asked him to sign my TKDK loots!
I'm greedy...

MIND YOU! "TO HANA" OKAY~

My LeSportSac Baby edition signed :D 

And I got cutie doughnut girl plush signed as well XD

I AM A SUPER HAPPY GIRL!!!

Simone Legno's interview was the last one...
and met Crispy, Sabibi and Co. for dinner :) 

And I gave myself a $30 treat! Santouka's Kurobuta Ramen set. Santouka's Ramens are one of the best ramen I ate till today!

My booty for today!!! 

$200SGD flew right by me...GIRL YOU GOTTA EXERCISE CONTROLLLLL*talking to self*.
considering $200 including that TKDK bag it is totally ok...

That's is all for day one, sorry for the lack of camwhore photos...I always go out saying that I will take a full body photo of myself and ended up....@#$%^&*^%$#@!

ok before I hit the sack...

Vote for me and my students please~! On the link below~ <3

I WILL BE BACK VERY SOON ON STGCC Day #2 WAIT FOR ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment