Thursday, May 3, 2012

L'Arc~en~Ciel live in Singapore!

I tell you, tell you, tell you guys...I've been  どきどき(doki doki)-ing for the past month every time I'm counting down or come across L'Arc's posts or images...

AND FINALLY THE DAY IS HERE...

Planned to go down early to queue for the concert merchandise, which I wasn't able to get in Hong Kong.
But I had to work...Thanks to friends of mine I was able to get the merchandise!!!

SO HERE IT ISSSSS!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
*JANG JANG*
1 Poster, 1 Towel with Hood, 1 Pamphlet, 1 Local T-shirt World Tour Version, 2 Tour Tshirt, 2 Light sticks, 2 Eco Bag = $330 o(╥﹏╥);;o


The crowd started to pour in pretty quickly...I'm trying to locate me seat...

HOHOHO HERE IT IS! Sandwiched between Tetsuya and Hyde.
I am so lucky to get this seating many many maaaany thanks to Lynn! <3

And it starts...I'll let the video and images do the talking...

いばらの涙


















the only clearest photo I took ): better than nothing...









Tetsuya after receiving Merlions from Ken, watch the 2nd video below!




Same as Hong Kong feathers were dropped during 虹




so beautiful. Like a dream...
MC Parts

Hyde is being so naughty >3<


Tetsuya is so adorable with this "thank you!"






Those swaying hips, (@3@;; ). I lost a bucket of blood nosebleed.

Comparing HK's live and Singapore's live, well of course I like Singapore one better(Nothing beats watching your favorite band in your hometown). There were much communication between the audiences and the band, there is this awesome connection between us.

PLUS POINT THERE WERE SO MUCH FAN SERVICES!!!
Sitting beside Lynn, when Hydo-sama was walking over to our area, she flashed at him, her Uchiwa asking him to blow us a kiss and... HE DID!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *dieded*
And the kissing in the mic it is way too evily adorable, watching the video again makes my legs woobly...

I regretted not bringing my DSLR to take photos of them...

Some awesome pictures of the night circulating on facebook...

taken by Jermz.sg

taken by Leon Wei


Obviously I'm a Hyde fan...I may love Hyde a little more than the others but I love L'Arc~en~Ciel as a whole.

This time round, I could feel that they were more sincere, and was truly being themselves. Hong Kong live was a pretty fast choppy(perhaps it's easier for them to communicate in english?), sound was bad as there were many hiccups...Hyde was a little off pitch, now and then, but forgiven for his smirk always makes fans oh so dreamy. Well there is a very slight sound problem at the SG live though, there is some "thizg thizg" sound random times during the show.

I cannot figure out how Hyde able to keep on singing so powerfully, even after so many lives...But I could hear some tiredness in his voice, not like he isn't performing up to par. He is as good as the other lives I'd say. I just feel a tad sad that he is exhausted from the touring. Well, imo.

Hyde promised to come back :) I'll be anticipating...


No comments:

Post a Comment