Monday, April 9, 2012

The Most Awesome Makeup Remover

Being a skeptical biaaaatch makeup artist as usual...Every time I visit Watsons and see this makeup remover, I'll be like "It's just another gimmicky makeup remover, it sells because of all the Japanese characters splashed all over it." I just don't believe a water-based makeup remover could be so much more powerful than an icky oil-based makeup remover.

Till I tried the tester from Mandom, it totally changed my perspective of it. Like TOOOOOTALLLLLLY ok!


For a week I've been using this product both at home and work. I've also tried it on both my clients, friends, models(Russians, Ukrainian, Afro American, White American, Indian X Portuguese ) and of course me. They all loved it and wanted to purchase a bottle for themselves!

It cleanses off all types of makeup, completely! Oil-based makeup removers leaves disgusting trace of oil(obviously) and sometimes irritates the eyes and takes a whole lot of time to wash off. Bifesta water-based makeup remover is completely the opposite feeling! Plus it is so easy, convenient and so clean! (As shown in the above picture.)

Mascaras takes just a little more effort to remove. Just place and press lightly your Bifesta makeup remover soaked cotton swabs over your eyes to dissolve it (about 5 seconds) and gently rub it off!

I will advice you to get the remover for dry skin(picture below), as the normal skin one might be a little dry? In my opinion...


I was SOOOOOOOO convinced by this product I bought 2 for work place and 1 for home use! And I even refilled the sample bottle to use when I am in Hong Kong!

So don't wait, throw out all your oil based makeup removers today. I promise you'll love this product, if you dislike the oily feeling you get from oil-based makeup removers! And it is retailing for $16.90(if I'm not wrong) at Watsons! For such a big bottle and it's ability it's totally worth it!

Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment