Friday, October 28, 2011

SE7EN Shoot


Recently did a shoot for SE7EN with my favorite model, Mitsuki Golly of course! :)
She's so easy to work with and good at posing I could easily get 3~5 good shots from the 10.
As I am the type photographer who does not like to direct much, only advises how the model on posing, I strongly feel that, directing too much makes the model looks 'fake', awkward, unnatural and stiff in photos...

Long Blazer and Dragon Scale Shorts 

Clothes are from SE7EN(Opposite Watsons), Chevron House, Raffles Place Mrt. Each design on comes in 3 pieces; S,M,L only. The cut, fit, design, quality of fabric as well as sewing are perfect! And very flattering when worn as you can see from the picture, well if you don't believe me you could go down and have a look and try. Remember you gotta be fast, each designs only comes once no restocks(I wanted to get this dress I went there today and it's goneee (T~T ) ). Their clothes are great for work, party, work/party and even gala events! Most of all prices range from $80 ~ $150 as I said earlier cut, fit, design, quality of fabric as well as sewing are top notch, it totally worth it for that price points!
Ok I shall STFU, enjoy the photos, comment if you like it or not ;)











Sun is setting (T~T )


Xoxo,
Hanabanana
P.S. Hope you all love the photos ;D

2 comments: